Improve and develop qualified human resources to capitalize on Pancasila and has the academic as well as professional ability in the field of physical sport and health education, that can be achieved through the Tri Dharma for Higher Education, always combining the mastery of Educational and non-educational science in the field of physical education and sports health on improving, develop and disseminate the educational science and sports science for the public to support the national development of Indonesia.
As the program of study that participate in national development, by developing professional human resources which has the academic ability in the field of sports science and health with the faith in Pancasila morality, and manifested in the Tri Dharma for Higher Education, is as follows:
- Teaching education that produces graduates with educational and non-educationalacademic skills, and also able to be a health professional in the field of physical education and health which able to grow and compete in life and global challenges.
- Research in the field of sport and physical education health that generates knowledge and new inventions for the sake of education, coaching, and development as well as dissemination of science of technology in physical sports and health education for national development
- Community services to create a society that is healthy, active, willing to learn and achieve, and be democratize in national development through the efforts of the dissemination and development of the physical sports and health education researches and academics
Physical Sports and Health education of Kader Bangsa University produces graduates that are capable of academic and professional field of physical sports and health education. The objectives, in more details, is as follows:
- The graduates have the academic ability in both academic and non-education fields of physical sports and health education.
- Serve the community by contributing in developing and building healthy, active, willing to learn and achieve, and democratize communities, through sports science, particularly in the area of South Sumatra and Indonesia in general.
- Establish a parallel harmonious partnership between educational institutions, sports institutions, business and industries in both regional and national level, through the tri dharma for higher education as a form of scientific development in addressing the problems of education in the community.
- Provide a conducive academic life for students to be able to follow the intra and extra-curricular activities as a place to actualize themselves with creative, achievements, responsibility and receptacle in gaining experience in the field of sport science.
- Produce human resources in the field of education and experts in the field of sport, in order to compete in the community and in global advancement.